IP addresses are now assets

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sat Dec 3 04:05:09 UTC 2011

Ah... *this* is the Whacky Weekend thread.

bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com wrote:

On Sat, Dec 03, 2011 at 03:33:55AM +0000, John Curran wrote:
> On Dec 2, 2011, at 7:44 PM, Jay Ashworth wrote:
> >
> > No, Valdis, the ARIN position is "if we wanted Curran to have a sense of humor,
> > we'd have issued him one".
>

> Changes in this area may be proposed via the ARIN Consultation and
> Suggestion Process - <https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/index.html>;
>
> ;-)
> /John
>
> John Curran
> President and CEO
> ARIN

	Mischief Managed.

The text of the submitted suggestion is included below.

Sincerely,

Communications and Member Services

Suggestion received and needing confirmation:

That ARIN or a party it designates assign one or more sense(s) of humour to the CEO.

The ARIN Consultation and Suggestion Process (ACSP) is available at:
http://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/index.html

/bill