IP addresses are now assets

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Fri Dec 2 22:56:17 UTC 2011

On Fri, 02 Dec 2011 12:37:29 MST, joshua sahala said:
> the speculative market exists and is growing, why do certain factions
> of the community keep trying to pretend that it doesn't?

I'm sure at least some of those factions pretend it doesn't because admitting
it does would be a game changer.  I'm sure that *somebody* has a business model
that assumes the non-existence of the speculatie market.  And everybody knows
that you never admit the business model is crap until *after* the IPO. ;)