IP addresses are now assets

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 15:16:55 UTC 2011

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 8:23 AM, Leigh Porter
<leigh.porter at ukbroadband.com> wrote:

> [...]

ARIN, on many occasions, has stated that they have no authority over
legacy address space. They made this declaration in the Kamens/sex.com
case. I haven't heard that anything has changed since then.

Nortel/MSN was the first, big, public transaction. There have been
others prior to Nortel. There will be more after Borders.

Circuit City:

http://www.slideshare.net/Streambank/offering-memo-ip-addresses-92111final

Best.

-M<