IP addresses are now assets

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 14:08:03 UTC 2011

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 03:52, Robert E. Seastrom <rs at seastrom.com> wrote:
> In any litigation, Counsel always wins.  I often remind myself that
> there's still time to go to law school.  :-)

It may be too late.  The glory days of getting a JD
and then racking in the money are apparently over.
I remember reading recently (in the NYTimes?) that
newly minted lawyers are having a hard time finding
employment, as the customers of the law firms are
pushing back on the ever higher fees, and the firms
are responding by a combination of outsourcing some
research, and using non-lawyers for other work,
reducing the demand for (and hiring of) new lawyers.
Exceptions noted for the Harvard grads due to the OBN.