Looking for a Tier 1 ISP Mentor for career advice.

Leigh Porter leigh.porter at ukbroadband.com
Fri Dec 2 12:39:37 UTC 2011

And it means you do not get 'noticed' as much. I work from home when I have a task to get done that benefits from not having to talk to people. A specific document that needs completing or some more PowerPoint waffle for a pointless meeting with people who won't get it anyway.

Other than that, I try to be in the office.

--
Leigh