Looking for a Tier 1 ISP Mentor for career advice.

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Fri Dec 2 12:34:07 UTC 2011

On Fri, Dec 02, 2011 at 12:25:41PM +0000, Thorsten Dahm wrote:

> Yes, I know, they can call you, or send an Email, but nothing beats the
> good old "Let's go for a coffee, I'd like to ask you a question".

Some people just put up a dedicated netbook with a permanent
video/audio link (can be a problem with limited residential
upstram) for a poor man's telepresence.

What could potentially work even better is to build a
virtual office using e.g. OpenQwaq http://code.google.com/p/openqwaq/
(not sure the codes are fully done in the open sourced
version yet, but they'll be there in a few months).