AW: Aqua Conduit for 10G multi-mode?

Thomas Weible Thomas.Weible at flexoptix.net
Tue Aug 30 09:59:41 UTC 2011

Hi Michael,

I would like to help you.. but I really don't get your point. These are the well used combinations:

MMF OM2&OM1 - orange (beige plug for LC and SC)
MMF OM3 - aqua (beige plug for LC and SC)
MMF OM4 - aqua / light blue (beige plug for LC and SC)
SMF - yellow (blue plug for LC and SC)

Does this help ?

cheero Thomas