New Natural Disaster! 8/27/2011 Hurricane Irene

Jeff Shultz jeffshultz at
Sat Aug 27 10:00:31 CDT 2011

On 8/26/2011 9:07 PM, Majdi S. Abbas wrote:
>  Personally, I was very happy to hear that Equinix had laid in stores
>  of MREs, and so, with luck, nobody we know there will have to resort
>  to cannibalism or being cannibalized. (Although they may wish they
>  had, depending on the age and type of MRE.)
>  --msa

MRE's? In an enclosed space? For an extended period?
Time to implement the new Marine Rule of Engagement - no audible farting.
Hopefully they've gotten rid of the "bean component" ones.

Jeff Shultz