Route Optimization Software / Appliance

Gregor Visconty gvisconty at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 18:15:01 UTC 2011

I used the PathControl for years (~2003-2007) and it rocked.  We used
it for both performance and cost, preferring cheaper links as long as
the performance was comparable.  It was super stable, I think we had
one or two problems with it the entire time it was installed.  The
only drawback was it was too good, we got lazy and just let it do
everything.

-Gregor