VRF/MPLS on Linux

Sergey V. Lobanov sergey at lobanov.in
Tue Aug 23 15:31:39 UTC 2011

Hello,

I implemented it via dot1q vlans+iproute2+iptables. Description can be found at http://forum.nag.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=57082&st=0&p=501082&#entry501082 . Please use the Google translator to translate from Russian to English.

23.08.2011, 17:45, nanog at rhemasound.org:

--
wbr,
Sergey V. Lobanov