Route Optimization Software / Appliance

Babak Pasdar bpasdar at batblue.com
Mon Aug 22 17:27:59 UTC 2011

Hello Group,

I was wondering if anyone could share their experience with any route optimization approaches, methodologies or platforms, either open source or commercial (Internap FCP), that can actively adjust BGP parameters based on latency and number of layer 3 hops to a network rather than AS hops.  We have upstreams all over the country and we would like to automate optimization to take the best egress path.

Thank you for your feedback in advance.

Best Regards,

Babak

--
Babak Pasdar
President & CEO | Certified Ethical Hacker

Bat Blue is proud to be the Official WiFi Provider for ESPN's X Games

Bat Blue's AS: 25885 | BGP Policy | Peering Policy

Receive Bat Blue's Daily Security Intelligence Report

Bat Blue's Legal Notice