Looking for an opinion on Colo Solutions/Orlando colocation

Eric C. Miller eric at ericheather.com
Mon Aug 22 03:49:05 UTC 2011

I've worked with Colo Solutions twice in the past, very pleased.

"Knuckles" has to be one of the nicest NOC engineers that I've run across, hopefully he hasn't found any greener grass.

As to the facility, top-notch power and environment protection, but they were a little bit soft on their 48VDC offering when compared to a traditional telco facility. Carrier neutral, and everyone is in there, They have a lot of 1/2 or 1/3 rack customers, so lots of diversity in customer base.

Reply off-list if you need more info.

Eric Miller
Rapid Systems
Tampa, FL