Prefix hijacking by Michael Lindsay via Internap

Tammy A. Wisdom tammy-lists at
Sun Aug 21 00:29:59 CDT 2011

I completely agree... the real issue here is the system is flawed and RIPE/ARIN/APNIC etc have zero actual authority over actual routing.  Yet another reason they aren't worth the money we flush down the toilet for them to do absolutely nothing.