DNS BoF at NANOG 53

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Fri Aug 19 07:01:42 UTC 2011

Dear Colleagues,

NANOG PC has accepted our submission for DNS BoF for NANOG 53.

I had also organized DNS BoF at NANOG 51 in Miami, you may some information about it at the link below

http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog51/abstracts.php?pt=MTcxNSZuYW5vZzUx&nm=nanog51

Why am I sending this email?

Simply I am trying to find out what would the attendees want to see in this DNS BoF? What other recommendations those who have
attended the DNS BoF despite the fact that the famous Peering BoF was at the same time =). My goal is to not bore anyone and simply
provide lots of important updates regarding DNS World.

How can you help?

If you are somewhat interested in providing update regarding your DNS Product, your DNS Service, and / or other DNS related stuff you are working on,
please don't hesitate to contact me off-list. I have available slots for the upcoming BoF and would love to hear from you.

I will provide more updates in the future regarding DNS BoF and details of it's program.

looking forward to see you all in Philly.

mehmet