Announcement of University of Washington routing study

Patrick W. Gilmore patrick at
Thu Aug 18 19:38:21 CDT 2011

On behalf of the community, if I may be so bold (and I'm sure others will speak up if they disagree), thank you for the notice of this experiment.

Also, thank you for doing the research.