What do you do when your Home ISP is down?

Franck Martin fmartin at linkedin.com
Thu Aug 18 21:12:42 UTC 2011

Report the problem on Twitter or Facebook.

It is a common issue that support staff go via a scripted process.

You can play, I'm the IT manager of a fortune 500 company, to see if they
still consider you as a luddite, but really your only option is to either
try to escalate the call (talk to supervisor), or have them to escalate
the call (please put in your ticket system the following so it reaches one
of your engineers on call).