What do you do when your Home ISP is down?

Greg Smythe greg at thesmythes.org
Thu Aug 18 20:27:10 UTC 2011

I agree, AT&T DSL support won't help me unless I remove my Cisco 1721 and re-connect their crappy modem I was forced to buy, even though with the debugging on the Cisco I can tell them exactly what's going on.

(Small rant -- Why won't AT&T offer symetric DSL for business customers??)

(Long-time lurker here, I loved the thread about what everyone has in their home rack, gave me lots of good ideas for new toys)
Greg Smythe