IPv6 version of www.qwest.com/www.centurylink.com has been down for 10 days

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Aug 18 18:48:50 UTC 2011

On Aug 18, 2011, at 4:47 AM, Leigh Porter wrote:

> [...]

+1 -- I'm all for publishing AAAA records as everyone knows, but, if you publish AAAA records for a consumer facing service, please support and monitor that service with a similar level to what you do for your IPv4 versions of the service.

The coming years are going to be difficult enough for end-users without adding unnecessary anti-IPv6 sentiments to the mix.

Owen