Verizon Business - LTE?

chris tknchris at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 20:25:10 UTC 2011

Måns,

I have personally done what you describe, I always (ab)use 3G on the x2000
from stockholm to göteborg :)
When SL first rolled out 3G on the x2000 sometime around 2001 I think, I
remember probing around and figuring out that it was built on 2x3G with some
kind of embedded linux board as router and they even had a squid cache
onboard for web browsing :)

svenska tjej its the grej!

chris