Cisco Ironport and Senderbase...how to get delisted?

Lynda shrdlu at deaddrop.org
Wed Aug 17 20:18:02 UTC 2011

On 8/17/2011 10:57 AM, up at 3.am wrote:

> However, "Senderbase", apparently used in Cisco's Ironport, will let you look up
> your IP and tell you that your reputation is "poor", but offers no way to get
> delisted.  It refers you to Spamcop, which I imagine they rely on for listings,
> but not delistings.

I mean this in the kindest way, and hope I am not suggesting something
you've already tried, but I sent email with an explanation to
support at senderbase.org and had success in removing an IP address for a
mailing list that I manage. It got listed when we switched servers,
because it went from zero emails to 800-900...

It took about 24 hours to get it straightened out.

Hope that helps.

--
The Consultant's Curse:
   When the customer has beaten up on you long enough, give him