NANOGers home data centers - What's in your closet?

Charles N Wyble charles at knownelement.com
Tue Aug 16 22:17:09 UTC 2011

On 08/16/2011 03:28 PM, William Warren wrote:
> On 8/12/2011 7:28 PM, Charles N Wyble wrote:
>> Hey all,
>>
> I have one rack of stuff..:)

Not Enough! We will be removing you now.... from the list that is. :)

>   I then have my tower(custom build) and ups on another shelf.

What kind of UPS? Seems most here prefer APC. Perhaps that's a topic for
another thread...

>  I have a dell sc420 running astaro

Interesting. I have a download of astaro. I should play with it soon.
Coworkers recently mentioned Astaro. So maybe it's reached a tipping
point and time for me to mess with it.

--
Charles N Wyble charles at knownelement.com @charlesnw on twitter

http://blog.knownelement.com

Building alternative,global scale,secure, cost effective bit moving platform
for tomorrows alternate default free zone.