How long is your rack?

Leigh Porter leigh.porter at ukbroadband.com
Tue Aug 16 07:33:12 UTC 2011

How do you guys find time for all this? I used to have a couple of racks of boxes in the basement, then I got married, had three kids and started a Theology PhD program.. Now anything I do at home is purely practical.

I took on some ideas for backup though, so I am sorting out a backblaze account and using Randy's fantastic sync thing that he mentioned. I really do not want 18 months of research to vanish.

--
Leigh Porter