How long is your rack?

Charles N Wyble charles at knownelement.com
Mon Aug 15 06:21:31 UTC 2011

On 08/14/2011 05:45 PM, Joe Greco wrote:
> I don't know, but 50 people had snarfed the picture I posted within
> 30 minutes, a few hundred have by now, and it's the weekend.

Yes. Exactly. I'll start my more operational focused threads on Monday.
Plus Randy started a personal backups thread. I need to respond to that
soon. That's pretty operational.

I've always wondered if the next cisco/juniper 0 day will be delivered
via a set of exploits delivered via a link posted to NANOG. :) Maybe
I'll do a talk at DEFCON next year about that.

> Fun.

Precisely!

--
Charles N Wyble charles at knownelement.com @charlesnw on twitter

http://blog.knownelement.com

Building alternative,global scale,secure, cost effective bit moving platform
for tomorrows alternate default free zone.