Verizon Business - LTE?

Charles N Wyble charles at knownelement.com
Sun Aug 14 15:37:19 UTC 2011

On 08/13/2011 11:52 PM, Ryan Finnesey wrote:
> The  two problems I have with Clear is that it does not work well indoors

Oh? The dongle you mean? Yes. The dongle is complete garbage. The
Motorolla CPE has been top notch. Tried it various places in my
apartment (near window, not near window). Key element for good
performance is 0 blockage of the antenna. Though even with a dell
desktop in front of it, the performance was decent.

> (major problem for air ports) and that they will not route my IP block over
> there network.

That's annoying.