Experience with Juniper MX-80s

Mark Meijerink Mark.Meijerink at vancis.nl
Thu Aug 11 20:08:53 UTC 2011

Babak,

For one of our customers we run two MX-80's. Both with two full routing peers plus a lot of other smaller BGP peerings at a local IX. So far no strange behaviour or poor performance. Peerings are all IPv4 and IPv6. I don't know if you would need specific features but for the basic border router functionality it seems to perform as expected.

Regards,
 Mark