IPv6 end user addressing

Scott Helms khelms at ispalliance.net
Wed Aug 10 15:11:32 UTC 2011

Neither of these are true, though in the future we _might_ have
deployable technology that allows for automated routing setup (though I
very seriously doubt it) in the home.  Layer 2 isolation is both easier
and more reliable than attempting it at layer 3 which is isolation by
agreement, i.e. it doesn't really exist.

--
Scott Helms
Vice President of Technology