IPv6 end user addressing

Cameron lists at nurve.com.au
Tue Aug 9 04:58:35 UTC 2011

To be fair, if you're sending someone to site who isn't familiar with
putting a static address on their laptop then you're probably doing things
wrong to begin with.

This line of argument isn't going to get us anywhere as for server networks,
the benefits of using a /64 are not necessarily beneficial given the
environment.