AT&T -> Qwest ... Localpref issue?

Joel Jaeggli joelja at bogus.com
Sun Aug 7 15:48:14 UTC 2011

This is one of the reasons that I thought a useful output from the opsec or idr working group would be a documented set of community functions. Not mapped to values mind you. but I really like to say to providers "do you support rfc blah communities" or "what's your rfc blah community mapping" rather than "what communities do you support".