Voice Peering?

Alex Brooks askoorb+nanog at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 11:46:55 UTC 2011

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 8:35 AM, Santino Codispoti
<santino.codispoti at gmail.com> wrote:
> I know a few years ago some Vo/IP peering points where started.  Are
> they still around today?   I am looking for a solution to hand-off
> outbound voice calls to mobile operators

While not specifically answering your question, as this thread has had
quite a few responses, I thought that I'd point everyone towards The
VOIP Operators' Group at http://www.voiceops.org/ They're an excellent
resource for anything to do with moving sounds around the intertubes.
Anybody who has a VOIP setup or is thinking of getting one really
should subscribe.

HTH