best of breed nowadays in DPI space?

Rogelio scubacuda at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 15:19:31 UTC 2011

...and of possible interest to those following this thread, here is a
PCRF to DPI compatibility matrix.

http://broabandtrafficmanagement.blogspot.com/p/pcrf-pcefdpi-compatibility-matrix.html

So far, it seems like Sandvine and Bridgewater take the cake when it
comes to 3G/4G policy controls (pricy, I'm sure)

Sept 2010 PR stuff of their relationship

http://www.sys-con.com/node/1550689

networker: scubacuda at gmail.com