Bandwidth growth

Curran, David David.Curran at windstream.com
Thu Apr 21 01:35:22 UTC 2011

I'm interested in any evidence (even anecdotal) that general Internet usage (and more importantly, link utilization) has increased at higher rates in the last 6-12 months than in previous periods.  Any graphs or otherwise would be greatly appreciated.  The purpose is for an internal research project and this data will only be used internally and will not be shared, nor will the sources.

Thanks in advance,

David Curran  I  New Technology Planning  I  Windstream
O-864.331.7132  I  C-864.905.0522 I david.curran at windstream.com<mailto:david.curran at windstream.com>
The information contained in this message, including attachments, may contain
privileged or confidential information that is intended to be delivered only to the
person identified above. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, Windstream requests
that you immediately notify the sender and asks that you do not read the message or its
attachments, and that you delete them without copying or sending them to anyone else.