IPv4 address exchange

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 01:27:03 UTC 2011

It is going to be hard to constructively debate the merits of a
proposal that begins with a rather condescending ad hominem attack.

There are multiple ways to bring a policy discussion in front of a
larger / different audience than whatever group or stakeholder
community you seek to raise it in, but I seriously doubt if the way
you've done this is going to be all that effective.

thanks
--srs

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists at gmail.com)