IPv4 address exchange

David Conrad drc at virtualized.org
Tue Apr 19 20:45:57 UTC 2011

John,

Given ARIN's STLS, it would seem even ARIN has the 'right perspective' to see the "up$ide". It's more about the implication of folks having increasing financial incentive to go outside the existing mechanisms (e.g., Nortel/Microsoft) and the implications that has on network operations.

Since it would seem we have an impedance mismatch on this topic, I'll not bore NANOG with further discussion.

Regards,
-drc