365x24x7

Charles Mills w3yni1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 13:25:02 UTC 2011

I've had it done in places where I work where you'll have 3 rotations
working 12 hour shifts.

In a 2 week pay period they get their 80 hours in a blend 36 one week
and 44 the next.  It gives some nice consecutive days off time which
also doubles as a retention tool for some employees.  You might have
to get creative to have all the days work out but it can be done.

--
Charles L. Mills
Email: w3yni1 at gmail.com