Contact for va.gov

Jim Duncan jduncan at juniper.net
Fri Apr 15 02:23:52 UTC 2011

It would be far more effective if more organizations set up and maintained a slash-security page (see the NIAC Vulnerability Disclosure Framework for details). This is _exactly_ the kind of information that should be posted there.

        Jim

--
James N. Duncan, CISSP
Manager, Juniper Networks Security Incident Response Team (Juniper SIRT)