Top-posting

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Tue Apr 12 02:58:11 UTC 2011

On 4/11/2011 21:22, Richard Golodner wrote:
> 	Too many Outlook users. With just about any other email client it is
> very easy to bottom post.
> 	To those who wish to post as they want demonstrates a certain something
> about being a professional and an additional personality component that
> need not be mentioned.

The issue with outlook/exchange is there is no way to use another client with
it. I cannot even force plain text to the internet, the server send it as
quoted printable even if I strip all formatting.

The outlook email client does not support wrapping text at a given line length
either.
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice