LISP

Job Snijders job at instituut.net
Mon Apr 11 15:33:50 UTC 2011

Dear Christina,

On 11 Apr 2011, at 16:49, Christina Klam wrote:

> One of our ISP is planning to do a LISP deployment.  (1) Does anyone know if Sprint uses LISP? (2) Does anyone know of any good guides/documentation of LISP?

I cannot answer question 1.

But I do work for an ISP that's rolling out LISP. :-) Here is some links that
might help answer questions 2:

Some of the following links are slightly dated because some LISP
implementations have been actively developed the last year.

This is a multi-organisation website, to coordinate the LISP beta network
and provide general information: http://www.lisp4.net/

Here is cisco's configuration guide:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/lisp/configuration/guide LISP_configuration_guide.pdf

Here are some nice blogposts that cover various subjects:

http://blog.fryguy.net/2011/04/07/lisp-locator-identifier-separation-protocol-say-what/
http://blog.fryguy.net/2011/04/08/more-lisp-using-it-to-enable-ipv6-over-ipv4/

http://blog.pattincon.com/lisp-data-plane
http://blog.pattincon.com/practical-lisp-basic-control-plane