Barracuda Networks is at it again: Any Suggestions as to an Alternative?

gord gordslater at ieee.org
Mon Apr 11 08:37:05 UTC 2011

I wonder if there's a filter for top-postings in list that have a
bottom-posting rule?
This thread is very operationally interesting to me but I've lost the
plot :(

refers.

PS: I know that some devices actually prevent bottom-posting by default.
Workarounds are possible and are evident in other recent posts to this
list.
 Additionally, may I suggest you file a bug report with your vendors or
switch to a device that you can control properly :)

--
CTRL-d