Re: Barracuda Networks is at it again: Any Suggestions as to an Alternative?

[email protected] proth at cnsny.net
Sat Apr 9 15:55:52 UTC 2011

Andrew,
We use and offer Postini - a front end service.  Postini is a anti virus and spam filter, and can spool mail if your circuits are  down.  Postini is a Google company and works like a charm.  If you need more information please contact me offline proth at cnsny.net

Paul

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone