Bubba is a 75 year old woman looking to make some extra cash

Justin M. Streiner streiner at cluebyfour.org
Fri Apr 8 01:57:47 UTC 2011

On Thu, 7 Apr 2011, Jason Baugher wrote:

> We had someone come into a cell site and strip out all the outside ground
> leads. Oddly enough they left the ground bars themselves, which would have
> been much more worthwhile. Maybe they came unprepared and only had clippers.

Every once in awhile there is also a story about either a disgruntled
(former) employee or an outsider managing to get into a CO or other
technical space and electrocuting themselves when they try to cut out live
power cables.  One group does it for salvage value - the other
(presumably) does it to make some kind of statement or cause their
(former) employer headaches.  Neither is particularly bright....

jms