IPV6 Training Books

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Mon Apr 4 20:23:02 UTC 2011

I recommend 'Running IPv6' by Iljitsch van Beijnum or 'IPv6 Essentials' by
Silvia Hagen.  Also Chris Grundemann wrote a Day One Guide for Juniper
entitled "Exploring IPv6" which you can download for free at
http://forums.juniper.net/t5/Day-One-Books/Day-One-Book-Exploring-IPv6/ba-p/
52402 - Chapter 1 in the Day One guide has a lot of really good information
on understanding IPv6 addressing formats, subnetting, etc.

Either one of those should be able to answer most of your questions.

Stefan Fouant