recommendation on vendor for 8 Cisco 7201 routers?

David DiGiacomo davidd at corp.nac.net
Mon Apr 4 19:48:40 UTC 2011

Michael,

I have had excellent service from OSI Hardware, they sell new & used at a pretty good price. They have 18 month warranties and I've had stuff ship same day  and on my doorstep first thing in the morning.

The guy I deal with is Stephen Craig,  scraig at osihardware.com , (214) 267-8519

Good luck
Dave D

Dave Joel DiGiacomo "davidd at corp.nac.net"