Ping - APAC Region

Franck Martin fmartin at linkedin.com
Sat Apr 2 23:12:19 UTC 2011

Also remember, you would be serving Australia only from Australia. if I'm
not mistaken, the Australia backbone is more or less volume based
cahrged...

http://www.aarnet.edu.au/services/aarnet-charging.aspx
"AARNet3 charges are different for Shareholders (Members) and for Non
Shareholders (Associates and Affiliates).
  Billing
  On
Net and Off Net subscriptions are calculated in October each year, and
invoices must be delivered soon after to allow sufficient time for
customers to pay in advance for the following calendar year.
  For
those invoices not paid in full and in advance, On Net and Off Net
Subscriptions, and Access Charges are invoiced by quarter and in
advance.
  All Usage charges, including Excess Traffic, are invoiced
retrospectively after each quarter. "