RIP Justification

Gary Gladney gladney at stsci.edu
Wed Sep 29 20:29:16 UTC 2010

I would think it would depend on the complexity of the network and how the
network advertises routes to peer networks.  I'm always in favor the simpler
the better but with RIP you do lose the ability to use variable bit masks
(CIDR) and faster routing algorithms like DUAL used in Cisco routers and I'm
not a big fan of OSPF.

Gary