AS11296 -- Hijacked?

George Bonser gbonser at seven.com
Wed Sep 29 18:44:27 UTC 2010

Maybe you didn't recognize the original poster, but I did, and I would
take what he had to say at least seriously enough to have a look.  His
followup mail, while not giving people the information they wanted (as
if it really matters) did mention that the upstream appears to have cut
them off.  That is a pretty good indication that *something* was going
on there.

I don't believe it is anyone's job here to conform to the expectations
of anyone else aside from general list etiquette and some level of
sanity.  He put the information out, it is up to the reader in how they
weight it.  I don't understand your continued banging on the issue. All
he did was put information out there.  He doesn't need to meet your
criteria, you are free to apply that as you will in the privacy of your
own cubicle.