AS11296 -- Hijacked?

deleskie at gmail.com deleskie at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 12:40:39 UTC 2010

I have no issue with Ron's level of clue or his personal choice to block whichever domain, or blocks of IP space he wishes.  That's one of the true beauties of the internet, we can all do as we see fit with out little corner of if.
But it goes the same with who we choose to help or which mail systems we choose to use.  Ron choose to set the tone, in his last email, I'll choose not offer assistance in the future unless it relates to my bits of the internet.  No real issue here.

-jim