What must one do to avoid Gmail's retarded non-spam filtering?

Darren Bolding darren at bolding.org
Wed Sep 29 07:56:38 UTC 2010

Ignoring the irony, you could signup with Microsoft's spam filtering service
(formerly frontbridge) or postini (now google) and use them as outbound
relays.

They will do outbound relay, with attendant spam filtering and increases in
deliverability.  That means a lot more people will accept your mail when it
is being relayed by postini/front bridge.

I believe postini will do this for any account, even one that has only, say,
one e-mail address being filtered by them and the rest silently passed.

Heck, you may not even need to point your mx records to their servers- they
just need a reinjection method  for outbound filtering if I recall
correctly.

Again, I acknowledge the irony involved in such a solution.

--D

--
--  Darren Bolding                  --
--  darren at bolding.org           --