Randy in Nevis

Michael K. Smith - Adhost mksmith at adhost.com
Mon Sep 27 19:20:43 UTC 2010

Static (inside,outside) tcp <outside ip> 25 <inside ip> 65535
Access-list outside_acl permit tcp any any eq 25
No fixup smtp

That will redirect port 25 to port 65535, allow port 25 through the
firewall, and remove the fixup that changes the server banner to
*************, which breaks most mail communications.

Regards,

Mike