IDS IPS

Merike Kaeo kaeo at merike.com
Wed Sep 22 20:52:26 UTC 2010

Hi...

I'll take this offline with you but this is quite a generic question and you have to look at requirements for the bank infrastructure and also what level of knowledge is available from staff to actually make the device you buy useful.  Any answer you get with just a product name will tell you nothing.  You have to do some more legwork on your own.

- merike