Nevis Internet

Randy Bush randy at
Sun Sep 19 09:17:50 CDT 2010

> Very interesting Randy, this sounds like what we endure on a regular
> basis in the eastern Caribbean....I too would like to know why myself
> since I have always wondered whether our local networks are set up.

well, here is the netalyzer report from caribbean cable on north nevis
at a good time

of course, this is a rough state of the art measurement of services and

but i am not aware of a tool that will help diagnose connectivity issues
such as i am seeing, see OP.  anyone with clue on that please holler.
it smells to me as if there is a middle-box or three which think they
are too smart and just do not scale.  but i really have no idea.